A personal mentoring programme for serious photography enthusiasts.
Without a doubt, the key to progress in developing any new skill, is consistency. When you make a commitment to study regularly over a period of time, with guidance and encouragement from an experienced mentor you can achieve very much more than you ever will alone. In the past, most of my students have returned for multiple lessons. Several have already achieved Royal Photographic Society distinctions, and others are well on their way. It is from my experience with these regular clients that the Masterclass programme was born.
There is nothing more satisfying for a teacher than a committed student that really wants to learn, so I have put together a package which reflects the level of support that helped my existing clients to achieve excellent levels of progress.
This has taken previous clients from complete beginner up to Royal Photographic Society distinctions standard and beyond..
This comprehensive programme covers all aspects of photography and digital post-production over a series of one-to-one training sessions. This is not a fixed format course – each session is tailored to the specific needs of the individual client.
- 12 one-to-one training days, including a variety of topics and locations to suit your interests. These can be taken at a pace that works for you over 6-12 months, and you can utilise these sessions in any way you like combining a mix of theory, practical photography, post-processing etc.
- Optional projects and practical exercises to work on between coaching sessions.
- Regular reviews of your recent work, by phone/skype or in person.
- Priority email support, guaranteed response within 24-48 hours
- Access to private area on my photography forum, for Masterclass students only.
- Assistance and advice with portfolio development
- Support and assistance towards portfolio-based distinctions (i.e. RPS or similar awards)
- Free portfolio website hosted on my server with your own personal domain name