I’m getting very busy with training requests at the moment so first item on the agenda is availability.
For weekends through July I now only have four days available:
If you’re interested in booking a training day please get in touch ASAP!
With the weekends being super busy I’m trying to shift some of those bookings to week days.
So, through July 2011 I’ve got a special offer on my one-to-one training days. If you book a mid-week session (mon-fri) before the end of July you can get £25 discount on the full day rate, which means you can get a whole day for just £150. These are filling up quickly so please get in touch ASAP if you’re interested.
As I’ve been messed around a little recently with last minute cancellations etc. I’m going to have to introduce a couple of conditions on workshops and one-to-one training with immediate effect:
- Payment will be due in advance, with a completed booking form to secure your place.
- Cancellations made more than 28 days in advance will incur a cancellation fee of £25
- Cancellations made with less than 28 days notice will forfeit any fees paid.
- We will only reschedule due to inclement weather if this has been agreed in advance.
- If you need to reschedule due to illness or circumstances beyond your control you will not be penalised providing the course is re-scheduled within 28 days of the original date.
Advance payments can be made by cheque, bank transfer or paypal.
We will be adding a payment page to the site very soon to handle paypal payments for courses, books etc.